In the last 2 months,my baby has kicked the binky habit, basically potty trained herself, and rid herself of the crib. The binky was CAKE. Potty training, I mean, are you kidding me? The kid is dry after every nap and every morning and it took her about 4 days to figure it all out. She started to get creative with climbing in her crib and using blankets to help her so we just took off the front to use it as the little day bed. Well, she fell out of bed EVERY night and started crying. So we took down the crib and got her this little number with her very favorite Tinkerbell. As you can see she feels quite triumphant and excited.
However, I feel a little sad. :( I'm glad to be rid of diapers and have a more independent little girl but that just means she's getting big and...well...we kinda liked her small...LOL. I'll have to start mentally preparing myself for the tantrums (which have started...wow) and the sassyness and such. I can't believe she's almost 2 and a half...
3 comments:
oh my goodness, the cuteness!!! YEAH for all of the milestones, and all at once!!! It is hard but this next stage is SO MUCH fun!!
I'm not ok with the little miss being potty trained and in a big girl bed either!
We are having those same thoughts over here... I must admit, I am pretty ready to get to the next stage, but I know I will miss it eventually. ;)
Post a Comment