Monday, Robb works from home, so I took advantage of Avery's naptime and took the boys to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. Pretty funny, kids giggled uncontrollably.
Tuesday, we met the Siders clan up at Jumpin' and let the kids jump around for a few hours. Avery LOVED the slides, would go over and over, on her bum, on her tummy, it was so cute. The boys loved chasing with their friends all through the whole joint.
Wednesday was kind of a down day. We hit the library in the morning and the kid's favorite dinosaur park in the afternoon.
Thursday, and the only day I really have pics of was bowling. We met the Carli and Angela and their kids. They had so much fun! We'll have to do that more often for sure.

Avery definitely LOVES shoes and she was prancing around in these too.

Are these girly girls cute or what?

Morgan and Zack gave me smiles before they realized they were getting their picture taken. Thank goodness I took it quick. They wouldn't give me a decent face the rest of the time. They both played awesome and got great scores.

Great minds think alike. :)
Friday, we went to the Zoo (along with about 15 million people). The wind had died down and it was right about 70 degrees. It was definitely the most exercise I'd had in a while but we made it! Kids had a great time, Zack took tons of pictures on my iTouch but I'm too lazy to pull any off.
Successful week! It flew right by. Now for school to start again...

1 comments:
I love this post! What a fun week you guys had. The thing I love the most is the last paragraph. I can literally hear you saying all of that... with about 15 million other people... but I am too lazy to pull them off... I love it! You are so real, honest, and hilarious! This made me miss you more than I already did before I read the post!
Post a Comment