Tonite we were dishing up taco soup for Zack with cheese, sour cream, and avocado on top. Robb, of course, was grossing out but commented to Zack that it was awesome that he liked so many different kinds of foods and is willing to try new foods. We both said that would help him as a missionary whether he goes somewhere foreign with weird food or just eating different things at members' houses. He sat there thinking for a second and said...
"When you're a missionary, do you ever get a break?"
I replied, "Not really, although you do get a P-day."
He gave me this funny face and said, "Ewwww!!!!"
Robb and I both died laughing and then explained it's not a day that you pee...it's actually "preparation day." Zack laughed too and we kept saying, "Pee day" over and over and giggled for the next half hour.

2 comments:
Zack, I would comment, but it must be a P-Night and I need to get to the bathroom. xo
mmmmmmm! one of my personal favorites. Nice choice.
Post a Comment