*Get rid of the useless obnoxious lady parts! (fingers crossed...)
*Wear more lipstick
*Quit putting so much pressure on my scale (poor thing)
*Eat out only once a month...this may be a stretch
*Go on more dates with my handsome Robb
*Read all 4 standard works
*Many more things!
OK, so to bring in the new year we went to a par-tay at our friend's house. There was way too much food, lots of fun hats, lots of excited kids, quite a few noise makers, some...surprising...dance moves, and Robb's mad skills at RockBand.
The kids played downstairs most the time, watching movies, playing RockBand, and lots more things that apparently involved lots of screaming...LOL. The adults ate and chatted for a while then busted out Just Dance on the wii. It was hilarious and such a good work out. I must get it! And Jamey...you go...ha ha. Kris J, you may not have won every time but you defininitely have the best moves you hot mama! Then we played a little bit of Sequence and Scene It and ended the night with RockBand. Once again...laughed hard and was surprised how much Robb liked it. Another one I may have to purchase. Anyway, it was a great time, thanks for the invite J's!




We brought the pack 'n' play so we could put Avery to bed when she got grumpy and tired...and it never happened! She was so good all night so she stayed up till midnight with the rest of us!



4 comments:
Happy New Year! Sounds like a super fun night!!
So cute! I love your photos! And if you learn any secret to not eating out, I'd be THRILLED to hear it! :-*
We are so glad you guys came!! What a fun night!!
you guys totally know how to have a good time! I have a list of goals too...I really hope I have the endurance to finish a few of them!! Boulder Boulder this year??
Post a Comment