Tons of memories come flooding back when I think about our lives 2 years ago: seeing her birth, snuggling with her and then almost losing her. We went through so much as a family. Miss Avery has made our family closer and more loving. She has such a calm and pleasant demeanor and it's just what I needed while dealing with some other issues and other children. I'm so grateful for you baby girl!

The first picture we snapped through the nursery window at the hospital. She already looked so happy.
At just a couple of days old. She was such a teensy thing.
We finalized Avery's adoption the summer of '09. It was such a happy day for all of us! Zack and Bryce LOVE their little sister so much.
She celebrated her first birthday on the beaches of the Dominican Republic, lucky girl. She loved the sand and mastered the straw so she could drink her smoothies.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, my adorable niece!! I love you so much! Ruby is singing happy birday avwy right now! We are so glad you are part of our family! Lots of birthday hugs and kisses to you!
happy,happy birthday cute girl! Loves from us :-)!
Happy birthday miss Avery Jo! Ella can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment