11.03.2010

Crochet Goodies

Alright, I have a few new items up my sleeve. I've been playing around with some patterns and I think I've come up with 3 great hats! Please let me know if you're interested and go ahead and forward this on to any friends you think would be interested. I tried my hand at ETSY with not much success so I thought I'd see how word of mouth goes. I'll do any color. All prices are adult/youth sizes. If you need toddler or baby sizes, let me know.

Back by popular demand is the Brim Hat. It is $18. (Pattern by The Yarn Chick)


Next is the Flower Power Cap. It is $15. (Pattern by BBfromOz) Flower sold separately.


Last is the Galilee Hat which I think is my new favorite. It is also $15. (Pattern by Mamachee.) I made one for Avery that is light purple, gray, and white to match her purple winter coat. I can't wait for snow now!

I will also make the FLOWERS again this season. I make the flowers in the second photo on the Flower Power hat. (Pattern also by BBfromOZ) Once again, they are $7.50 each or 3 for $20. Mix and match colors, whatever you want. And choose from an alligator clip or regular barrette clasp.

I'm also working on some bows so stay tuned. I may add those to the offerings as well.

Thanks in advance for spreading the word. :) Email me with questions or orders at robbandkris@q.com.

post signature

5 comments:

Lori Davis said...

Fantastic! I will spread the word. They are adorable!!

The Haley Family said...

LOVE the hats girl, you have gotten so good! I want the 1st hat in a hot pink cotton yarn. Can you do that?

The Haley Family said...

For Ella...

The Haley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tirsa said...

I'll take a dark chocolate in the brim hat and 3 flowers in alligator clips: cream, gray, and purple (dark purple). Can you do those?