This morning was like Christmas morning. He asked us last night what time he could wake us up to open presents...ha ha. He was so excited to open presents from grandma and grandpa and from me and Robb. Robb let him open presents after he repeated the Cub Scout promise which they worked on yesterday. (Yea, Robb's a little excited for him to be in scouts.) Then it was on to the presents. We surprised him with a Nintendo DSi after completely lying and denying! It was awesome and he was so excited. I asked him this morning:
*What is your favorite food? Sweet and Sour Pork
*What is your favorite place to visit? Puerto Rico
*What is your favorite subject in school? PE
*What is your favorite sport? Tennis
*What is your favorite thing to do? Nintendo DS(of course)
*What's so exciting about being 8? My baptism
He wanted to go to a Rockies game with a couple of friends for his birthday but they were on the road this weekend so Robb's taking them next weekend. His cousins are coming over today for dinner and cake/ice cream.
Here are a few pictures through his 8 years. We love you ZACK!
Our 3-year-old muscle man
On the Jr. bowling league at 4
Five and starting school!








4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zack!! I remember you at every one of those stages... what an amazing little boy you are! I am so glad you are in our family! Have a great day, play a lot of DS, and know that we love you!!
I don't know how I got signed in as Scott...
Tell him happy birthday for us!! Such an exciting year!!
Happy birthday Zack!! Your 8th birthday is so much fun with scouts and being baptized! YEAH!
Post a Comment