OK, so I know everyone's kid bangs on the piano but Avery seems to put some thought into her banging...ha ha.
First of all, this girl never liked the Bumbo seat at all. She'd scream every time I put her in it. And as she got older, it just held her back. Well, I put her in it today and put her on the piano bench and slid her up to the piano then hit play on my video. Oh my...she didn't mind the Bumbo now! She was loving it. I love how she pauses in the middle. It totally looks like she's trying to decide what to play next. And then the whole tirade in the middle...sounds like what I use to do when I practiced.
10 comments:
oh my that is too cute!! i love how it seems like she's thinking up a little song.
I love it! I love the humming along with her song piece! :) When is the talent show? America's Got Talent>?
Jamison loved watching it- he keeps asking for me to show it to him again! So darn cute little Miss A.
That is hilarious, I loved it! She definitely looks like she knows what she is doing. Future songwriter???
You seriously need to send that video in somewhere. Loved it!!
A concert pianist in the family! Wow! Love it!
I'm so glad I finally have your blog address again...my computer hack mess finally resulted in buying a new one....
Love to hear all is well, your little girl is seriously beauitful!!!!
That is so cute. Did you put it up on Youtube. She could be the next big video!
Gifted child!! :) I think she was singing along too... coming up with words as she went along.
LOVE IT!!! And she sings too! America's Got Talent is taking audition tapes for next summer...Sign her up!!
Post a Comment