Wow, we really have worn ourselves out this week on our jaunt to Utah. As I'm writing this Saturday morning at 9:45, my boys and Robb are still zonked. We may not get home till midnight tonite! (But, at least it will be dark through the ugliness that is Wyoming.)
Thanksgiving week was a good time. We had "fake" Thanksgiving on Tuesday with Robb's brothers and sister since they were all eating at their inlaws on the big day. All 10 little cousins got together and played for about 8 hours while all the ladies threw together the dinner. Poor Robb worked all day. He sat in Barnes and Noble for 7 hours leeching off of their wireless internet and then when he came to dinner he sat in the office for 3 hours on conference calls while I kept bringing him plate after plate. Poor guy...
The highlight of Wednesday was playing volleyball with my sister. I went and played at her singles branch and we dominated! We haven't played together in a long time. So fun!
Thursday, Mel and I were in charge of the dinner. We had to fake a few things but it came together great and we sufficiently stuffed ourselves. The boys helped stuff and baste the turkey. Other than that we were just LAZY. I totally got a nap which hasn't happened in so long.
Friday's highlight was the Jazz game. We just can't come to Utah without making a stop to see the Jazz. We were all decked out in our Jazz gear and the boys screamed their heads off and Mel of course spoiled them with popcorn and ice cream. They loved riding the "train" to the game and back.
As soon as I get home, I'll post some pics...
2 comments:
sounds like a fantastic trip! too bad that Robb had to work so much. See you next week.
You guys own Jazz gear? Would have never guessed that you sport Jazz wear.
Post a Comment