11.17.2007

The Elusive Anniversary Trip

So for our whole 9th year of marriage, we planned a big trip for our 10th anniversary. All the plans (in our minds) were awesome and beautiful and tropical. Well, last year our 10th anniversary came and went and nothing. So as we creep up on our 11th anniversary, we may just do it right this time.

Robb has to go to Bangkok, Thailand on Nov. 26-Dec. 14 and I'm going to go too! I'm only going for a week but I'm excited to see this part of the world I've never even thought of going to. Although Robb has to work during the day, we'll have all the evenings and the whole weekend. During the day, I will enjoy the fancy hotel his work is putting us up in and will relax by the pool and soak in the sun. Robb also scoped out some shopping areas for me. Isn't that sweet?

Speaking of sweet, thanks Erica for watching my kiddies. I owe you for...well the forseeable future.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I am sweet, uh?

KrisJ said...

O that sounds like so much fun! I cant wait to hear about the trip! I love good friends too arent they life savers!!

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you are going to go to Bangkok!! Enjoy! You deserve it! And...Erica..what an awesome friend!!