...are always interesting at our house. When the boys say their personal prayers, they usually say quality meaningful things. Zack always prays that we'll be safe from tornadoes and Bryce prays that his toys will be happy. But, every once in a while, a gem will pop out that will have me and Robb busting up.
For example, a couple nights ago, both of them had some new tidbits:
Bryce prayed that aliens would not come down and take us away in spaceships. (He's totally been into space lately and loves Saturn because it is the "beautiful" planet).
And Zack prayed that Bryce would receive blessings even though he makes bad decisions. (Has he been eavesdropping on my prayers??)
The good thing is, we never skip a night of saying prayers because we love listening to what they will come up with next. At least their prayers aren't boring and repetetive. :)
4 comments:
I love it!! Kids are the best prayer sayers ever!
My favorite here at our house was, when Bryce prayed for Shannon to find a job. Little ones sometimes know the things that we as adults need help with.
Love the prayers! Tonight for Bella's birthday, we sat down for dinner to say the prayer and she immediately blessed "the cake" skipping right over the other food. It was cute.
Okay so you don't know me, but I am Erica's sister, and I check out her friends sites every now and again, because I am a loser like that, but anyway, I just wanted to say that is the cutest thing ever. I love little kids for that reason, they say the funniest things that keep us serious adults laughing. Too cute!!
Post a Comment