So tonight as I talked on the phone with Jackson (a.k.a. Habib or Punjab or whoever) about yet another blunder in my Dish Network bill, my frustration boiled to a new high with foreign call centers. This happens every time I have to call about anything. The first question out of my mouth today was, "Could I possibly talk to someone American?" I know to some that may come across as racist but I truly NEED to resolve my bill and it just won't happen with someone who is reading from a script because that is the only way they know how to put an English sentence together.
They, of course, told me no. Then I asked to talk to a supervisor SO many times that I lost count. No matter how many different ways I said SUP-ER-VI-SOR, he had no clue...poor Habib...I mean...Jackson. I seriously begged the poor soul to just stop looking at his script and give me his opinion or just have a regular conversation. He had no clue what I was talking about. Anyway, long story short, the NBA Season Pass (for which they always double charge me) has thrown those poor Dish Network slaves for a loop for the 4th year in a row. Robb says if they only screw up once a year I should be grateful. Whatever. So why is Dish the most affordable of them all? OUTSOURCING. Worth it? Undetermined...
1 comments:
Look at you changing your blog!! Is that where you wanted to be when talking to the Dish people? (on the beach) I can totally empathize with you, after only having dish for a month we already had problems. Wait who told us we should get dish?!?
Post a Comment