12.12.2013

Friendship Rocks

post signatureIn December, I was reminded how lucky I am to have such amazing women surrounding me!  I'm blessed to have friends here in Colorado who I just adore and who enrich and bless my life.

9 months out of the year I get to sing with these amazing ladies in Take Note.  We have so much fun together. We share our hard times and strengthen each other and then sing beautiful music which constantly uplifts me.  I'm so grateful for them!


Then, since I was going to be out of town on my birthday, Erica and Shannon threw together a surprise birthday for me before I left.  They said they were taking me to dessert.  Shannon came and picked me up and when we went to pick up Erica, all these lovely ladies were there just waiting for me!  They had made hot cocoa and all the fixings along with cream puffs, cheesecake and so much more. They gave me all of my "favorite things" so I got lots of Diet Coke, bath stuff, movie tickets, lounge wear, and so much more.  It  was just a downright delightful night!  I missed a lot of gals from my own ward who were all at a different party that night but the fact I was still surrounded by so many of my friends was overwhelming.  I am a lucky girl.

1 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Happy happy birthday my dear friend! What a fabulous way to celebrate!!!