6.08.2013

Our Little Dancer

Avery took dance for the first time this past year and to say she loved it would be putting it mildly.  She went to Dance Dimensions in Longmont and was in the Tiny Tutu class.  They learned the basic positions of ballet and put together a completely adorable number called "Goldfish" for the recital. When she found out she got to wear makeup for the recital, she was ecstatic! She loved her teacher, Miss Nicki, and became friends with all the girls in her class.  The recital was a HUGE production in a big auditorium.  I thought she would fight with nerves (like I would) but she was amazing!  I was so proud of my sweet Avery.  She is already excited for next year.



This was one of her best buddies in her class, Sanaa.


We love our girl!





One of Avery's favorite fans!!


post signature

0 comments: