Robb's entire family was here over the Thanksgiving holiday and they wanted me to snap some pictures they could use in Christmas card pics. The day we planned was supposed to be overcast, and what do you know, it was super sunny. Welcome to Colorado, right? So the "scheduled pics" turned out super bright and I didn't like most of them. But, Marc and Jen's turned out pretty cute (Jen is Robb's sister), despite the brightness of the sun. We all opted for less formal poses because they just didn't look very good. Everyone liked the heads close together kind of pics so that's what we did with most everyone.
NONE of ours turned out good. The kids just kept complaining the sun was in their eyes. In fact, this was the one that looked the best and I was tempted to use it on our Christmas card but fought the temptation.
The next day we just took some in the shade next to Jeff's house and they turned out cute! This is Lori (Robb's other sister).
The Briggs ladies in all our glory!
Jeff (Robb's brother) and Andrea and their kids.
Kay & Cheryl and their 19 grandkids!
Since my pics were a bust, I decided to just take the kids' pics on a different day in my backyard when the lighting was better. I loved these.













1 comments:
Seriously! could those kids be any cuter? What a lucky mom you are (and what lucky kids they are to have you!)
Post a Comment