As far as I can tell, this is the translation:
One day when I was 5, my family got a little girl named Avery. When I heard I was so excited. I tried to name her Fishy. But, then my mom came up with a name, a wonderful name. It was Avery. The curly hair baby. No matter what, I liked her. I fed her lunch, I fed her dinner, I fed her breakfast. I did everything for her. If she said binky, I would give her a binky. If she said milk, I would give her milk. When I get home from school she screams. She has the cutest laugh. If she cries, she will hypnotize me. She looks cuter when she's in her pajamas. She is lucky. She gets every thing she wants. The way she says tubby (what we said for a bath) is "bubby."


2 comments:
LOL- that is too cute!
That is precious! I love it!
Post a Comment