All Zack wanted for his birthday was to fly by himself to Aunt Mel's house to hang out for a couple of days. Done! He was a little nervous when we got to the airport but when the Frontier Airlines lady came to get him to pre-board he didn't even look back. I had to stop him and steal a hug before took off down the jetway.
So here are some pics Mel has posted to her web album. So Zack has been doing a little of this, apparently till after 1am...
I had no doubt he would end up at Panda at some point...
Mel took him on some of her physical therapy visits. I love Zack with the clipboard.
And he spent his birthday money that he's been saving from Grandma Cheryl. I'd say he's having a pretty good time.
They also went and saw Cowboys and Aliens. Yep, he's pretty much in heaven. Tomorrow he'll hook up with Grandma and Grandpa and spend the night with them and drive back home on Friday. So glad he's having a great time.
2 comments:
How fun for him!!
Pretty cool present with a cool aunt from cool parents!
Post a Comment