7.08.2011

Utah

Way too much to talk about on our awesome trip to Utah so here it is in a nutshell:

*Rec Center Fun

*Zack goes off the high dive

*Pleasant Grove

*Discovery Park

*Visiting Chelsea

*Mel's game

*Play date with Miss Bree

*Rained out in Park City :(

*A $40 pizza...seriously

*Cafe Rio

*Boondocks

*Avery hits the 375 ticket jackpot

*Riverton City Carnival

*Chilling with Lindsey and meeting baby A

*Wheeler Historic Farm

*Rec Center again

*Katie's Baptism

*Chilling in Kelly's backyard

*Dad's 70th birthday dinner

*Pics at temple square

*North Salt Lake Carnival

*Huge fireworks!

*Sleepovers/Wii night with Aunt Mel

*Dinner with the Morgans

*Bryce's birthday!

*Cherry Hill

*Most expensive ice cream cake ever...but worth it.

*Missed my Lori. :(

Are you tired?? I am...

















post signature

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

WOW, so much fun! Sounds like our trip to ID...but I don't think I could do it in one post like that...have I ever been a person of few words? ha ha LOVE your hot swim suit!!! See you soon!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! You guys know how to have fun for sure! I really love that picture of your kids in front of the temple! Just perfect!