It had been awhile since we'd had family pictures taken and I wanted a picture for the Christmas card so we dug around in our closets till we found some stuff that kinda went together. We borrowed a tripod and headed down to Sandstone Park. The fall colors were gorge. Sometimes our photographer was me, sometimes it was a tripod, and sometimes it was a 12 year old. But, I think they turned out pretty good.
This face is just yummy to me. That little pointy chin and those cheeks. What a doll.
This kid is something else. He is my terror but he can be a total sweetheart. One thing is for sure, he is growing up.
This picture epitomizes my Bryce. It shows his insecurities, his anxieties, and his sweet tender heart. The real story behind this picture is he really wanted to be playing down by the river but I just kept taking pictures of him. But I love how I can see my real Bryce in it.
Love...
And love more.
I cherish these three. I heart the super grinny girl and boy on the right and the "I'm too cool for school" older brother.
And this is the best we got for a family pic. I think the tripod did a pretty good job.









0 comments:
Post a Comment