Flower Power Hat - $15
Sizes: Infant - Adult
Pattern by Britta Graham
(Flower Clip not Included)
Brim Hat - $18
Sizes: Toddler - Adult
Pattern by Yarn Chick
Shell Stitch Beanie - $15 (My New Favorite!)
Sizes: Infant - 10 years
Pattern by The Dainty Daisy
Newsboy Cap - $15
Sizes: Infant - 3 years
Pattern by Speckled Frog
Crochet Purse - $15
Pattern by Angels Chest
Sock Monkey or Owl
Flower Hair Clip - ($6 each or 3 for $15)
Pattern by Mamachee
Attached to ribbon covered alligator clip. Center and petals will be one color. I will do three rows of petals unless you request more. Headband not included.
Owl Hat - $22
Sizes - Infant to Adult
Pattern by Sweet Kiwi Crochet
Pom Pom Hat - $18
Sizes - Infant to 4 yrs.
You can have pom poms or braids
Pattern by: Sunset Crochet
If you want a hat, please let me know head circumference and a specific color. (Don't just say pink...there are 50 different kinds of pink.)
For flowers, I just need to know a color.
I will be taking orders with these sale prices (which are discounted about 20%) through December 15th. If I'm not too backed up with orders, I may extend the deadline.
If I am more than a week out on production, I will let you know when you order.
Thanks and feel free to share this post with others. :)
Email your order HERE.










0 comments:
Post a Comment