8.18.2011

School!

I think everyone was excited for this day all the way around. Routine will be nice to have around here again. Robb gave the kids their blessings this morning and they were off. I'm so excited for this year because I think they both have AWESOME teachers. Zack is excited for MESA too. Lots of fun adventures for him this year.

This is Zack's last "first day" of elementary school. I figured out today that when Avery goes into kindergarten, he will be in his last year of middle school...oh my. I almost feel the wrinkles forming.


He was sitting on the couch with his backpack on 40 minutes early this morning. He's pretty stoked to be a 3rd grader.



Abandoned by the brothers. I just loved this pic.

post signature

4 comments:

Lori Davis said...

Great pics! I hope their day was wonderful!!

The Haley Family said...

SO sweet, happy first day of school mamma!! :)

Haley L said...

Kaiya is excited to have Zack in her class and in MESA. Not ready for them to be almost done with Elementary school. That picture of Avery waving goodbye is priceless!

adrienne and ryan said...

Yikes, Bryce is the cutest thing ever!