I'm grateful everyday to Heavenly Father for knowing a lot more about timing than I do. I never would have chosen to have kids 5 years apart. But, He knew I would need lots of smiles and cheer-me-ups from little grinning princess pants right about now. This morning after a rough morning with the boys, I plopped down on the couch and let out a groan. Avery came up to me and and said, "Momma sad? Kisses!" She jumped up on me, squeezed me tight and gave me a big ole smooch right on the cheek.
A little later when I was trying to get her in the car to go get some curly fries (ya know how sometimes you just need curly fries...), she was marching around out in the snowy driveway and I snagged some pics. Love you happy girl!





4 comments:
You know I kinda love her too!! ;)
It is always nice when the youngest ones know exactly what to do to make us smile!
She is so dang sweet!!
oh my word, delicious! How do you not just eat her up?
Post a Comment